Make your site work
faster and more accessible!
MetaCompress will make your site work faster in many
times and increase your site accessibility owing to its content compression
Did you ask yourself why the most of search engines (Google,
Yahoo etc.) provide on fly access to their resources? Such sites compress
their content as much as it possible so they provide quick reliable access
to their content for millions of users in a trice.
MetaCompress can increase the working speed of a web
server in a 3-5 times.
MetaCompress main features.
- Increases the pages loading speed in a 3 - 5 times;
- Saves the internet traffic on 20 - 60% ( depending on site content );
- Supports compression using HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1 protocols;
- Supports compression in secure mode (HTTPS);
Now you are in secure mode. Go
to non-secure mode.
- Create and analyze logs of the compression activities;
- Full compliance with HTML pages, ASP scripts, CGI applications, and
- Easily configured. Ability to change settings without restarting;
- Simplified install and uninstall process;
- Supports compression of streaming content such as SHTML, SHTM, STM;
- Supports compression
of any content type, not only
How it works.
is an ISAPI filter for IIS (Internet Information Server). Most of the web
browsers, including the most popular Microsoft Internet Explorer, can access
compressed content of web sites as well as ordinary HTML pages. If a site
packed with MetaCompress is accessed by a client browser supporting
compressed content MetaCompress packs text on the fly. Otherwise,
MetaCompress leave required content uncompressed.
This feature gives you the
incontestable advantage: text content of your site will load faster.
That will increase your site accessibility for users who
have slow dial up connection (14400 - 19200 bps) and speed up the page
loading on your site in general.
Who needs MetaCompress.
This filter is the most useful if your site contains a lot of text
information. For example:
- forums or web mail clients;
- news portals, documentation sites, virtual libraries;
- article catalogues and so on.
MetaCompress is designed to be used in a web server environment.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Server 2003
Additional Requirements: Internet Information Server (IIS) 4, 5, 6.